Hello Guys! Today I am going to show you about Build Prop Tweaks. As you know Android is open source and the development of Android is increased in today’s life. Basically, what happens is Android operating system is having some of the information and that is really important a lot. Now, whenever a user wants to do editing in this the Android system they do changes in build prop. Build prop tweaks are something which helps you to do changes in the system and customize your android.
Let me tell you an example.
Suppose if you are using any of your Android devices. In your Android, there is no navigation bar. Now accidentally you drop your Android device. Now, at this situation your buttons are not working. With the help of build prop, you can add navigation bar on your screen easily on your Android device.
You have to make sure that you don’t brick your Android device. While doing any changes on your Android device. You have to play safe if you have to play with build prop. We will be mentioning this build prop tweaks for the users who are not able to use the applications such as Dolby Atmos, Viper4android and other applications.
If you will add up this code on your Android device. Then you have to restart your Android device. To make your device to run those code. This is really very simple and easy if you follow up this guide properly then you will be able to run those codes. So let’s get started how can you apply those codes on your Android device.
Best Build Prop Tweaks Codes
Below are the Build Prop Tweaks which will help you out to install best function on your devices such as fasten your booting speed increase your internet speed and much more which we will look out below.
1. Better RAM management
2. Improves audio and video recording quality
3. Faster streaming videos
4. Video acceleration and HW debugging. debug.composition.type can also be changed to cpu or mdp.
debug.egl.profiler=1 # Measure rendering time in adb shell dumpsys gfxinfo
debug.composition.type=gpu # Disable hardware overlays and use GPU for screen compositing
5. Disables built in error reporting.
6. Better net speeds.
net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960, 4096, 16384,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,409 6,163 84,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,8 7380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
7. Saves power. ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000 could brake tethering.
8. 3G tweaks.
9. Disables logcat
10. Screen recognizes only two fingers.
11. Support for ipv4 and ipv6.
12. Phone rings immediately.
13. Disables blackscreen issue after a call.
14. Better scrolling.
15. Better signal.
16. Better call voice quality.
17. Better signal.
18. Faster boot.
19. Disables error checking.
20. Dalvik Virtual Machine tweaks.
21. Disables locating. Also delete /system/app/networklocation.apk and /system/
22. Disables sending of usage data.
23. Better image quality, lower performance.
24. Disable notification while adb is active
25. Change LCD density – My Favorite
– Default value is 240. Don’t forget to install a patched market after changing it.
26. MMS APN retry timer set to 2 sec( if SMS/MMS couldn`t be sent, it retries after 2 instead of 5 seconds).
ro.gsm.2nd_data_retry_config=max/_retries=3, 2000, 2000, 2000
27. Key lights stay on while screen is on.
28. Disable strict mode checking.
29. Remove FPS cap. May be unstable – better have it activated
30. build.prop tweaks for battery life
31. build.prop tweaks for improved performance
- Rooted Android Device
- Root Explorer – Download
- Patience and Brain
How To Use Build Prop Tweaks On Your Android Device.
If you don’t know how to install those codes on your Android device. Don’t worry we will help you out. About how can you install those codes on your Android device? If you are having rooted Android device on your device. Then you are good to go.
- Download and install root explorer on your Android device from above given requirements.
- Open the application and grant the root permissions
- Now, simply open go to /System/ and then you will be able to see Build.Prop file.
- Now, click on the option called as Mount R/O.
- Long press on that files and you will get a pop-up of open with
- Just hit open with text editor and then you are good to go.
- Copy the above code of your choice and simply paste on your build.Prop
- Click on the save changes and then reboot your Android device.
This Tweaks may brick your Android device. Make sure that you take a complete backup of your ROM using a custom recovery. We are not responsible if you brick your device.
This is the best Tweaks and tricks you can try with you Android device. Make sure that you take your complete backup of your Android device. I hope you like this tutorial. Feel free to comment below if you face any difficulty. That you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks and as always stay blessed.