Hey Friends, I’m Back with another easy tutorial. In this Tutorial, I will show you, How to use Greenify app for Boost up your Phone performance and its reliability, Stop apps running in background and Save Battery life in your smartphone. So simply install Greenify app in your phone now from below easy tutorial and kill apps from running in background which is useless, it will boost up performance of your device for sure. You can get maximum performance from your phone, by simple using this app in android Operating System, there are many processes run in background that consume more battery life and slow down your phone, Greenify is an Android app which use inbuilt Task Killer of Android Operating System, and kill background processes automatically So you will get a Maximum Performance, More battery life .So Guys, read my full tutorial to maximize your phone performance.
What is Greenify App
Greenify App is for kill applications background processes in Android smartphones. Also this app is for Non rooted android phones. Greenify App is created for identify the all miss-behaving apps, in your smartphone and it will stop that apps and prevent your phone for slowing down. If you use Greenify app, then i am sure that you will not face any issue in your Android device anymore. iOS also use this technique for boost up their phones, Now you can also do this in your phones for boost up and Get a maximum performance from it. So if you have a Android Phone then you can use this app. Greenify app download now from below section for free. This app will create one shortcut in your android home Screen and when you will click on that shortcut button it will boost your phone performance with just one click.
Requirements Before Using Greenify App
- Rooted or Non-Rooted Android Phone. This app will work best in rooted Android Phones
- Greenify App (For non-rooted) Download From Below Given Link
- Greenify App (For Rooted) Download From Below Given Link
- Xposed Framework (If Rooted)
So, Guys these was some requirements, for using Greenify App in your Android Phone. If you have above requirements then you can also checkout some benefits for using Greenify App. So download and install Greenify app from above given link. And checkout all the Method for using Greenify App. Here in this tutorial i have mentioned 2 Methods, in which you can use Greenify app. First Method is for Unrooted devices and Second Method is for rooted android devices. So guys if you’re looking for use Greenify app for stop apps running in background and to boost your phone performance, then checkout below easy tutorial.
Advantages of Using Greenify App
- Get Maximum Performance on your Phone.
- Stop All Background Processes with just one click.
- Save Battery life in your Phone.
- Use Inbuilt Task Killer of Android (Better Than any other Cache Cleaner App)
That’s it guys these was some benefits of use a Greenify app in your Phone. If you’re looking for How to Use this Greenify app then checkout below process.
How to Use Greenify App for Stop Background Apps and Speed UP your Phone [No Root]
- Firstly, make sure that you have already downloaded and Installed Greenify app in your Android Phone.
- After Successfully Install Greenify app in your Phone Simply Launch Greenify App and click on Greenify Option.
- After that it will open a new windows and here you will see app Analyzer screen. This screen will show that which apps are slowing down your phone. As you can see from the below screenshot. It is showing top apps which are continuously running in background and slowing down your phone and consuming so much battery.
- And there by default it will not show you all apps only few apps will show, Simply Press Menu button from your phone and Select Show All.
- Now simply tick on apps one by one which you don’t want to run on background like Games, System apps etc. Don’t Hibernate apps, Which needs to run in Background like apps Locker, Launchers, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp ,Messengers etc. Else you can tick other apps and click on Tick Button from Top Right Menu.
- Now it will show you a message like below screen shot. So, Simply click on Enable Automatically Hibernation from screen as below you see.
- After that here it will ask you to activate Greenify from Accessibility. Simply go to Settings the accessibility and Enable Greenify from there.
- Now from this menu which you are seeing below, it will also ask you to confirmation for enable Greenify now simply hit Ok button and you are on the way.
- Then Long press on Home Screen and select Widgets option and Add Greenify Shortcut in your Phone Home screen and it will Automatically kill all background app processes with just one click.
That’s it guys this was the easy way to stop all background apps in one click on a Non Rooted android Phones, You don’t need to install premium Greenify app for use in Non Rooted android phones. If you have a rooted android phone then you need to use a premium Grrenify app for use as Xposed modules for work faster but here in this article i will provide free of cost just download premium Grrenify app from below given link. So, with this process it will surely boost your Phone in terms of performance and battery life. If you face any problem while following above easy step to Use Greenify without rooted Phone then simply comment in below section I will try my best to answer you.
How to Use Greenify in Rooted Android Phone
So guys this tutorial is for Rooted Android phone, If you have non rooted android phone then you can easily follow above simple procedure for use in your non rooted phone. But if you have a rooted phone then it will be very good thing for your android phone, because this app work more better in Rooted android phone. So checkout my below steps for How to Use Greenify in Rooted Android Phones.
Firstly, Install Xposed Framework in your Phone according to your Device and if you have already install, then simply skip this step and move to next step. And if you have Kitkat android version in your device then you can use Xposed Framework normally, if you have lollipop or Marshmallow device then checkout XDA Forum for Xposed installation guide.
- Now download and install Premium Greenify App from above given link.
- Then Open Xposed go to Modules and tick on Greenify.
- After that you have to reboot your phone.
- Now follow on screen Instruction for killing background apps or follow above steps which are mentioned in non-rooted section for stop apps in greenify.
- Open Greenify App, click on Plus icon and simply tick all apps one by One which you don’t want to run in the background because of Ram usage. You can also stop system apps with Greenify app if you have a premium version of Greenify app which i have provided in above section.
So by using this way you can also run Greenify in your android rooted or non rooted phone. Now Enjoy your android phone with more speed and more battery life performance. Make sure you have rooted your android phone properly for use Greenify premium version. So Guys, with this way you can stop apps from running in background in your android device with the help of Greenify app. It will restrict the background running apps.
That’s it guys this was the easiest way for use Greenify app in your Rooted or Non Rooted Android Phone, for save Battery and Maximize Performance. You can Optimize your Android Phone with this app. This app will improve battery life of your android smart phone at as much as they can at maximum level. This app will automatically hibernate all the running apps in your phone which are running in Background and slowing down your Phone. So try this app at least once in your Android Smart phone and i am sure you will see a good results for sure. Thanks for coming here stay connected with us for more awesome Tutorial Like this along with so many stuffs.